As many of you know, life happens.
Before you know it, high school is a thing of the past.
Your present is marriage, children, and a house you want to make a home.
Projects you want to complete or even start
Things you want to learn...
All pile up on this peice of paper...
The to-do list
Will you ever get to this list?
Complete anything on it at all?
I have started this blog. I am determined to make positive improvemtents in my life. Not only for myself, but for my children. I want them to have a happy nurturing enviroment. A mom they are proud to call mom. Someone who teaches them all the amazing little things in life, how to cope with the moments we wished never happened, and how to be God fearing respectful little people.
So far, I have made step by step changes. Things that when I wake up in the morning, I can truely smile about.
I want to share my failures and triumphs with you. I can only pray that my words can somehow encourage you.
I feel that this world is often to selfish and tunnel visioned that we often forget that we are all put here together, created by the most awesome father in heaven. We are ment to uplife and encourage one another and be a family. Not kick each other when we are down, after putting each other down to begin with. I tend to think the Beatles got it right when they said "Love is all you need". How could we get it wrong if everyone loved one another?...just saying. Side note-Recently got a tattoo....A dancing fairy surrounded by the words "Faith, Hope, and Love". Underneath it says, 1Cor 13:13 This is something I hope to live by. If I am not shining His love, I am not doing something right.
**after this late night ramble**
Life happens...
I've been non-stop busy with homework
Hating when my kids are gone so I can study
Staying up late to finish assignments in order to spend my days with them
No time for blogging.
Don't really know how most of you out there in bloggerville do it.
I don't want this next weekend to pass me by
A blur of homework test and deadlines
This weeks todo list:
Get it done early
Enjoy the weekend with my sweet family!
:)
Peace, Love, and God Bless you

No comments:
Post a Comment