Thursday, December 1, 2011

Two in a row...who would have thought...

Im going to start my "Praying the names of God" Devo Book again. Which means there will probably be basically some repeat posts, I do not think that will be a big deal since nobody but me actually reads this.
Im excited. It was a Devo that got me all excited in my search for my Heavenly Father. I love learning about his characteristics. It is a task that helps mold me in his image. I long to be more Christ-like. I want to be a living Proverbs31 woman, a female David, some one my husband and friends are very proud to know and desire to be around. I want to be so lost in love with my maker that mimicing his behavior is all I can do. I want to have such an abundance of Joy in my Maker, in who I am because of what He has done, and in this life he has blessed me with that people want that Joy as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment