Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A start

Yay, school is out. I will definately miss faces and the interaction/stimulation it has provided me this last several months. I won't be taking classes next semester due the the delivery of our third baby.
I have so much to get in order before this baby makes a personal apperance. Today I started the demo phase of recovering a chair for rocking and nursing. Im going to use the material as a pattern and a gage for the amount of material to by....figuring how it works by taking it apart--my daddy's motto. LOL. We still have to finish the boy's room and a repair/paint job on the baby's cradle.
Now that I have zero school stress and loads of free time....Im sure these tasks can be completed fairly timely.
Any how....it is a start, Im excited to see the finished projects. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment