Saturday, July 30, 2011

Who was I kidding...

Yeah, so I have nine-ish weeks or so untill little Mr arrives. We have nearly finished the bedroom remodel, I haven't touched the chair since my last post, the cradle has yet to be touched, I've glanced at baby clothes...but not washed anything, I have diapers to make, I started on the first hat for him.....All to say, time is flying by and nothing is done. It is true that I work best under pressure....but this pressure has an all together diffrent feel. The first two SonShines in my life were born while we were in the apartment, everything was prepared months in advace. At this point, I was washing and putting away baby laundry...so I could look at it and rearrange it several times. My kitchen and living room are serious disaster zones, call in the marines please. And my life in general feels too chaotic. Im slightly hitting panic mode. As I explain all this to my husband (who resumes school in 3 weeks--full time), his response is....."Be afraid, very afraid". WHAT?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment