Probably one of my worst character flaws is that I am easily peeved.
And I don't mean that a whole ton of things irratate me, it's just the ones that do, can set me off quicker than a short fused firecracker. I like to think for the most part, I am a very straight forward simple person..... And I expect people to be the same. ooooppsss...My bad.
Another one is I tend to speak my mind...which can be good...but with the tounge I can weild, whoever compared it to a two edged sword...must of been thinking of me. This is the one I have been working on most. I don't generally regret what I say...I just dislike the drama it can lead to. But...I have seriously had my doubts about holding back. Other people suffer when I lash out, I suffer when I hold it in. And then...because NOBODY knows how you feel if you don't let them know they have crossed a line, they do it again. Once again...I suffer.
Im not perfect...Never claimed to be.
In fact...I publicly admit Im flawed.
I think more people need to stop and take a moment to really look in the mirror to see just who it is peeking right back at you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment