Monday, January 17, 2011

Posting Period.

I just read the Yahoo news article on the 8 weightloss bloggers.
...this done after I spet 30 minutes with my netflix workout videos and another 5 on my stair stepper (Yeah, Im a wimp)
I've been thinking about my blogging and how I want to really do it, and do it well. I really want to blog about my devotion time and now about my new healthy living journey...to learn and live. But I don't want to blog twice a day....not including days were something awesome happens and I want to talk about that. I think Im going to pick two days to blog about those two things....blogging about them  once a week, while maintaining a physical journal on both. Blog on Saturday about what I learned in my week durning my personal devo time. And blog on Fridays about my successes, failures, and what Ive learned about eating healthy and smart excercise decisions. This way, I am still sharing and being held accountable...without over doing it. And I still have 5 days a week to blog about what ever I want under the sun. :)

Firstly...I am going to re-start reading "Praying the Names of God" in my devo time.
Secondly...I've been a on the fence, off the fence vegitarian. My husband doesn't care either way what I do, which makes it a hard thing to do...expecially since the boys have already been introduced to meat..and kinda like it. So....Here it is...Public commitment.....VEGITARIAN I AM. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment