Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dog Days of Winter?

I always fill a smidgen guilty when putting the dogs out because the baby needs to sleep, I don't trust one to not eat toys when unsupervised, the other to not wee everywhere, and I am still new to this mother of a newborn with large animals...causes me not to trust them not to snap or bark. Well, it seems they have been left out more and more each day. This past Sunday Charlie boy escaped. It breaks my  heart because I love him so. I've got calls in to the local SPCA, Humane Society, and animal control. He is also micro-chipped. I hope someone finds and returns him.
But here I am, working my rear off indoors. Running from one task to the next. And today of all days I'm preparing to spend a good bit of my evening at the computer with my online classes. I look out my window and what do I see.....Abby laying there in the sun. From the looks of it, she is thoroughly enjoying herself.
I only I could be lucky enough to have someone put me out, I'd go lay in the sun as well.

1 comment:

  1. =( Hope your dog comes home! sorry it's crazy right now, but you are doing an awesome job! And I would definitely join you in sun basking activities, if given the chance. =D
    (Sheena)

    ReplyDelete