Nothing slows down blogging....Or anything else in my house hold for that matter like the Holidays.
Holidays around here are centered around my family, just as they should be. We are busy as can be running from this household to that in order to have this meal, share these gifts, and in general love each other. My household is way out of wack. We are currently reorganizing (having a new baby causes this on a monthly basis with the change of his wardrobe), cleaning, reschedualing our lives (what with new work and school secheduals), and creating new habits. All fun and play makes for a great day, but a work filled night. So, we are working on encorporating work into our play.
I haven't had time to work on either of my other blogs (brand new baby ones) due to all of the holiday festivites and I can only pray that I have time now that school is about to be in full swing along with my 3 wonderful children. I could barely keep up with the two I had. But I am deteremined. We shall see.
xoxo to anyone who reads this. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment