Monday, August 23, 2010

Elohim--Continued--Questions

When I think of him creating me in his image, I am awed. H didn't make me anything less that what he see as himself. I am not an animal, angel, puppet...I am essensially a child. This makes me think of my own children and parents. The way I want my children to succeed and how I try to mold them into fine young men of God. I want them to chase after the desires of their heavenly fathers heart. In doing so, they are chasing after the desires of my own heart..as well as their earthly fathers heart. I think on the many ways in my life I have tried to gain the approval, attention, and affection of my own parents. If I constantly thought of how I am made in the image of my heavenly father.. I can only hope my behavior brings only glory to him. This is something to think on some more. I suppose you could call it a challenge. I shall see where this takes me in the coming days and weeks.
The next questions bring to mind a song by David Crowder Band. Glorious.
Lyrics: You made everything glorious, and I am yours.
I feel loved and treasured. It brings a smile to my heart and praises to my lips. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment