Argh...
I have yet to successfully keep up with this thing and school is just around the corner.
I figured I would just throw that out there.
So, tomorrow school starts. I am starting a new devotional book I bought awhile back and haven't dove into yet. I am excited. Many diffrent things have lead me to pick this book for now.
After my son, Jeremiah-2 from now on from now on refered to as J & his brother Zachariah-1 is knows as Z, was born I was envolved in a book study "The Lineage of Grace" written by Francine Rivers. The group of women was diverse yet the same. I loved it sooo much and learn alot in that short time of my life. I am to start the same study with a diffrent set of ladies this fall. I am excited to see how I can learn this time around and how I have changed in the past two years. But of all the women in this series, I love love love Bathsheba. I love the way she prays.
This summer we started attending a new church, and the pastor was on this particular Sunday, discussing ways of prayer. And the topic of a praying mother came up. The importance, and the power. I want to be that mom. Im not saying I don't pray now...but I desire to be in constant prayer, and not just some babble repetive nonsense...Powerful prayer.
I love the many names of God. ....Yahweh, Adonay, El Shadday, Abba....Are the ones I know. I love how is first and most important a Father. I want to learn about him, the way an adopted child seeks birth parents, in order to know him more. I want to be so lost in him, his ways become my own.
So all this said, my devotional book is on praying the names of God. I am excited to read and share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment