Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
The Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understand no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary
And increases the power of the weak.
Isaiah 40:28-29
This is only one of the many promises found in the Bible.
This week we have thought on God's name Elohim.....His creative power and unchanging nature.
A promise is only as good as the person who makes it.
With as good and as true as HE is...He is not going to make a promise, only to not keep it.
In an early post, I talked about how I am Perfectly Flawed. God is just Perfect. While I am made in His image, I will never compare.
Remember that since we are made in his image and that we are to be a light to all....
Let your word be true. Don't make empty promises.
Think on your own characteristics. What they say about who you are.
The more I learn about who he is, the more I want to be like that.
Keep in mind
We bear his image.
I am loving this season
of growth and learning!

No comments:
Post a Comment